Creativity is at the heart of all great engineering inventions
NEW BEng / MEng DEGREES FROM 2017
It's an exciting and highly creative time at Royal Holloway right now as we design a brand new £20m building, where our new degrees in Electronic Engineering will be housed alongside research groups grown around our strengths in related subjects. Project-led activities will be at the heart of our teaching to encourage entrepreneurship and group working in all stages, with placements and year in industry options available to develop real-world skills and experience.
You could be the first to experience our new degrees with a difference. Sign up to receive news and alerts first!
Join us to find out more
Find your Electronic Engineering course
Degrees with a difference- introducing Electronic Engineering
- Dr Stefanie Kuenzel, Lecturer in the new Department of Electronic Engineering at Royal Holloway, is a recipient of the Outstanding Research Team award for 2016 from Imperial College London.
- Tuesday 20th December 2016
- An inspiring taster day introduces students to Electronic Engineering at Royal Holloway to find out about university life and what career opportunities there are for electronic engineers.
- Monday 19th December 2016
- Welcoming our women engineers on Ada Lovelace Day
- Tuesday 11th October 2016