Professional & Career Development Loan - what do I need to do?
- Professional & Career Development Loan - what do I need to do?
If you have a confirmed Professional and Career Development Loan to cover the payment of your Tuition Fees you will need the following in order to complete enrolment ;
- A copy of the final loan agreement from your bank confirming the amount you have borrowed and the amount being paid direct to Royal Holloway. You can bring your agreement form with you to enrolment or you can email a copy to Student Fees
- An instalment agreement with Royal Holloway will be completed based on the information in the loan agreement from your bank
- If you are in employment your loan will usually cover 80% of your tuition fees. You will need to be prepared to make the payment of the 20% shortfall at enrolment.
- The Course Start Notification for your bank can be completed at theStudent Services Centre or email the paperwork to the Student Services Centre team. Please note that submitting the Course Start Notification form on it's own to Royal Holloway is not sufficient information to complete enrolment.