Confirmation of Student Status Document Request Form

  • Student Status Certificate - Request Form
    For current students requiring confirmation of enrolment for the purpose of applying for a tourist/travel or short-term study visa. For all other purposes please log into Campus Connect to print off a Student Status Certificate.
  • Purpose of document:
Royal Holloway, University of London logo