Documents and Forms

Documents and Forms

We offer a variety of documents to verify your enrolment and academic achievements at Royal Holloway, both during and after your studies.

The type of document available to you will depend on whether you are still studying or if you have finished your course (if you have finished your classes but are awaiting your final results please see Previous Programmes). Please choose the correct option below for information about the documents we can provide for you.

Do you need proof of your enrolment or marks for your current programme? If you are still studying then you can request these documents here.

If you have finished your programme then you need to order any required documentation through our online store.

Still not sure? Check out out list of frequently asked questions. 

Royal Holloway, University of London logo
Contact us:

If you cannot find the answer to your query on our pages then please get in touch.


Tel: 01784 276641