Postgraduate Research Staff-Student Committee
The Postgraduate Research Staff-Student Committee provides a formal mechanism for communication, feedback, and discussion between the research postgraduate student body and the Department.
The Committee meets three times per year. It includes three PhD representatives (first year, second year, and third-year-and-beyond), one MSc CS by Research representative, one representative for international students, the Director of Graduate Studies, and one other member of academic staff.
The student representatives are elected near the beginning of each academic year.
The first meeting of the Committee, when Chair and representatives will be elected, takes place early in the Autumn term each year..
2017-18 committee members are:
- Carl Einarson - first year representative
- Emanuele Uliana - second year representative
- Claudio Rizzo - third year representative
- Pallavi Bagga - international student representative
- Paolo Toccaceli - part-time student representative
Minutes of meetings are available via Moodle here