PGT Student Staff Commitee
The Postgraduate (Taught) Staff-Student Committee provides a formal mechanism for communication, feedback, and discussion between the postgraduate (taught) student body and the Department. The Committee meets twice per term, and includes a student representative for each MSc programme, and representatives for part-time, Year in Industry, and international students respectively, as well as the Programme Directors for the MSc "Big Data" programmes. The student representatives are elected near the beginning of each academic year.
- MSc Year in Industry students: Mr Kyungmin Shim (Chair)
- MSc Computational Finance: Ms Tania Bhatia
- MSc Data Science and Analytics: Ms Pragati Jain
- MSc Machine Learning: Mr Satyasheel
- Part-time students: Mr Timothy Wong
- International students: Ms Luvieline Constantino
Minutes of earlier meetings and other relevant documents are available here.