PGT Student Staff Commitee
The Postgraduate (Taught) Staff-Student Committee provides a formal mechanism for communication, feedback, and discussion between the postgraduate (taught) student body and the Department.
The Committee meets twice per term, and includes a student representative for each MSc programme, and representatives for part-time, Year in Industry, and international students respectively, as well as the Programme Directors for the MSc Big Data and IoT/DNS programmes.
The student representatives are elected near the beginning of each academic year.
- MSc Data Science and Analytics: Mudrika Dhanda
- MSc Computational Finance: Anara Barlubayeva and Sunit Philip
- MSc Internet of Things and MSc Distributed and Networked Systems: Paul Masters
- MSc Machine Learning: Akhilesh Kumar and Alia Rahim
- MSc Year in Industry students: Zoltan Komoroczi and Anara Barlubayeva
- Part-time students: James Gammerman
- International students: Shubham Tripathi and Sunit Philip
Minutes of earlier meetings and other relevant documents are available here. (Please click 'Enrol' button if you are visiting this page for the first time).