PGT Student Staff Commitee
The Postgraduate (Taught) Staff-Student Committee provides a formal mechanism for communication, feedback, and discussion between the postgraduate (taught) student body and the Department. The Committee meets twice per term, and includes a student representative for each MSc programme, and representatives for part-time, Year in Industry, and international students respectively, as well as the Programme Directors for the MSc "Big Data" programmes. The student representatives are elected near the beginning of each academic year.
- MSc Data Science and Analytics: Mr Simran Singh (Chair)/Mr Adrian Ng
- MSc Computational Finance: Mr Wei-Chen Chen
- MSc Internet of Things: Mr Satish Waghmare/Mrs Mary George Vengal
- MSc Machine Learning: Mr Shivam Dave/Mr Greg Edwards
- MSc Distributed and Networked Systems: Mr Bikash Kharel
- MSc Year in Industry students: Mr Adrian Ng/Mr Shivam Dave/ Mrs Mary George Vengal
- Part-time students: Mr James Gammerman
- International students: Mrs Mary George Vengal
Minutes of earlier meetings and other relevant documents are available here.