Student web page editorial guidelines
The department allows students to publish web pages in the hope that this will enhance the department's reputation and improve students' computer skills. Publishers must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Information providers should ensure that the material mounted does not risk criminal prosecution or civil legal action.
- All material must comply with the College's computing services regulations and the JANET Acceptable Use Policy.
- Material should be primarily academic in nature.
- Material must not be potentially offensive or inflammatory.
- Material must not refer to other pages which breach these guidelines.
You personally will be liable under law for any libellous or illegal material published on your web pages.
Permission to publish may be revoked if complaints are received.