We use cookies on this site. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Close this message Find out more

Home > Classics home > Prospective students > Undergraduate > Joint and combined honours
More in this section Undergraduate

Joint and combined honours

Joint Honours and Majors

Joint degree programmes involve studying two different subjects. With a Classics Joint Honours degree you take two units per year in each of your chosen disciplines so that your time is divided equally between two departments.

We offer a variety of different combinations, so you can choose to combine a Classics subject such as Ancient History, Classical Studies, Classics, Latin or Greek with another subject, such as Drama, English, Philosophy or Modern Languages.

You can also choose to study a Classics subject as a Major subject with a minor in Philosophy. Classics will form the major element of the degree, comprising 75 per cent of the course, with the remaining 25 per cent of the degree consisting of Philosophy.

Visit our course finder to find out more about the joint degrees we offer.

Hear Rose and Jake talk about how studying Classics enhances the study of their other subject, English.

 

 

 
 
 
 

Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback
Close