Posted on 17/06/2013
VISITING TUTOR POSITIONS, RHUL, 2013-14
The Department is seeking to appoint a hourly-paid Visiting Tutors for the academic year 2012-13 to assist in the teaching of the courses listed below.
Written expressions of interest should be sent to the Mrs. M. Scrivner, Senior Faculty Administrator, Classics, RHUL (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible and not later than the end of June 2013.
These positions are open to suitably qualified PhD students and PhDs. Please indicate clearly which course(s) you are interested in teaching. Please attach a CV (the Department may, where appropriate, ask for references). The successful applicants will be informed as soon as possible and contracts will be issued in time for the start of the academic year.
The Department of Classics and Royal Holloway University of London are equal opportunities employers.
1. Beginners’ Latin (under guidance from course lead Dr. N. Lowe. Autumn and Spring Terms, 2013-14. 3hrs pw.).
2. Roman Art (Seminars only. Spring Term, 2013-14. 5hrs. total).
3. Roman History (Seminars only. Autumn Term, 2013-14. 5hrs. total).
4. Greek History (Seminars only. Autumn Term, 2013-14. 5hrs. total).
5. Greek Literature (Seminars only. Spring Term, 2013-14. 5hrs. total).
6. Pompeii (Seminars only. Autumn and Spring Term, 2013-14. 10 hrs. total).
7. Roman Literature (Seminars only. Spring Term, 2013-14. 5hrs. total)