Wednesday 26 October 2016; 11am - 3pm
The Picture Gallery
Over 800 students attended the Graduate Programmes Fair in 2015 and we are expecting the 2016 fair to be even busier!
Who's attending in 2016?
Graduate recruiters and professional bodies with positions available.
Many have several different graduate programmes or opportunities available so it is useful to talk to as many as possible to get a really good idea of what's out there.
Roles are in a diverse range of areas: marketing, PR, sales, management consultancy, recruitment, technology, law, finance in a broad range of sectors.
Organisations who have confirmed so far (and some may already be recruiting):
How should I prepare for fairs?
Wednesday 28th September 2016: 11.30am-2.30pm
Students' Union Main Hall
Who will be there?
Hundreds of jobs are available in industries such as retail, hospitality, education and sport. Here's a list of confirmed employers. Keep an eye out for more!
Plus on-campus recruitment from Student Recruitment, Catering Services and Community Action!
How should I prepare?
- Read about part time work
- Prepare and print out copies of your CV, ready to bring along with you.
- Attend the Careers and Employability Service Part-time CV Workshop in the Horton Building on Tuesday 27th September 6.30-7pm. No need to register, just come along.
- If you're an international student, please check to see if you have proof of right to work in the UK and/or the terms of your student visa. To find out more, please visit the UKCISA website.
- Finally, bring along your college ID card to be scanned as you enter the fair. There's no need to pre-register.
- THORPE PARK will be interviewing on the day! Visit the Thorpe Park stand to request and interview. Please bring bring a proof of right to work in the UK (Passport or A4 Birth Certificate with a NI number) if you would like to be interviewed.