Join our employers and gender equality campaigners as they come together to discuss women and the workplace. They will be considering why it is important to them and their organisations, what gender equality means to them, what they are doing to tackle it and what that could mean for you!
There will then be a panel discussion and Q&A around questions such as:
- Why should men care about the topic of women in the workplace?
- Which sectors have a gender imbalance and why?
- What difference does a gender mix make in a team?
- How do you cut it as a woman in a male dominated sector?
- Is it acceptable to actively think about gender when recruiting?
Come along to hear the discussion and ask your questions!
Booking is recommended to secure your place, but not essential.
Speakers confirmed from the folllowing organisations:
Girls Talk London