If you're a current Biological Sciences student, you'll find information about your timetables, course unit options as well as any forms you may need during your studies here.
Find out about:
- New collaborative work initiated by Professor George Dickson and researchers at the School of Biological Sciences, Royal Holloway, University of London, the Institut de Myology (Paris) and an Australian biotechnology company Benitec BioPharma has demonstrated the effectiveness of an innovative gene therapy for OPMD
- Monday 3rd April 2017
- Research from the School of Biological Sciences at Royal Holloway has found that being smart does not necessarily mean you are bringing home the most bacon, if you are a bumble bee at least.
- Thursday 30th March 2017
- Lauren Edwards, a postgraduate student in the School of Biological Sciences at Royal Holloway has received the highly commended prize for the Marsh Horticultural Science Award, presented by the Marsh Christian Trust in association with the Royal Horticultural Society.
- Thursday 23rd February 2017
- Gene Therapy chooses rare disease expert as its new Editor-in-Chief
- Friday 20th January 2017