Assist with student recruitment
Attracting and recruiting UK and international students is one of the College’s key strategic objectives. Alumni involvement in recruitment can really help increase the College’s brand awareness and recruitment. Ways in which you can help include:
- providing an alumni profile to feature in recruitment publications and films
- engaging with online networking sites e.g. ‘The Student Room’ to provide advice to prospective students and manage perceptions
- attending a recruitment fair to represent the College
- delivering a joint presentation with a recruitment representative to prospective students
- providing your contact details to act as a local representative to answer queries from prospective students about College life
- supporting the Widening Participation and Outreach programme.
- Congratulations to Royal Holloway Maths Alumna Dr Kaisa Matomäki of the University of Turku, Finland, on being jointly awarded the 2016 Sastra Ramanujan Prize with Dr. Maksym Radziwill of McGill University, Canada and Rutgers University, USA.
- Royal Holloway alumnus Christopher Nickol performs an incredible tribute to David Bowie