Over the past few years, we have completed several projects including the renovation of our London Campus, the refurbishment of the Boilerhouse and improved Car Park 14 on our North Campus. Discover more about these projects here:
- On Thursday 9 November, Royal Holloway, University of London, held a 'topping out' ceremony to mark the structural completion of the new £22.2million Science building. Guests at the ceremony included key representatives from Royal Holloway and Electronic Engineering students, as well as Andrew Osborne, Chairman of Osborne, the construction company that is managing the build.
- Friday 10th November 2017
- The new Emily Wilding Davison Building at Royal Holloway, University of London's Egham campus was officially opened on 16 October by Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal, Chancellor, University of London.
- Thursday 19th October 2017
- A plaque, commemorating the preservation of a piece of local history, has been unveiled at the George Eliot Hall.
- Tuesday 17th October 2017
You may find the answer to your questions in our FAQs. If not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org