Completed projects - London Campus
In 2015 we completed a nine-month renovation project at 11 Bedford Square, our London Campus. The renovated building provides high quality teaching and learning facilities, creating an inspiring environment for our students.
The improved teaching, meeting and social spaces support existing postgraduate taught programmes, and enable the development of new programmes in a competitive London market. We have revitalised the office space for all staff, while providing postgraduates, academic staff and alumni with places to meet and socialise. It is a place where great minds, past and present, can enjoy a creative, shared space.
We have carefully worked to conserve and restore the Grade I listed features of the property, providing a base for alumni and a location for hosting high-profile events in the capital.
- On Thursday 9 November, Royal Holloway, University of London, held a 'topping out' ceremony to mark the structural completion of the new £22.2million Science building. Guests at the ceremony included key representatives from Royal Holloway and Electronic Engineering students, as well as Andrew Osborne, Chairman of Osborne, the construction company that is managing the build.
- Friday 10th November 2017
- The new Emily Wilding Davison Building at Royal Holloway, University of London's Egham campus was officially opened on 16 October by Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal, Chancellor, University of London.
- Thursday 19th October 2017
- A plaque, commemorating the preservation of a piece of local history, has been unveiled at the George Eliot Hall.
- Tuesday 17th October 2017
You may find the answer to your questions in our FAQs. If not, please contact email@example.com