Essential information and how to book
Members of the public, students and staff are welcome to attend all events. Accompanied children are also welcome and are free of charge at most events.
How to book
Information on how to book is listed under each event. Where a charge applies, this is also shown in the event listing.
Please note that additions, changes or cancellations to the events programme may occur, so please check our event listings for updates. Stated end times for events are approximate.
- Admission to all lectures is free unless otherwise stated.
- Booking in advance is essential.
- Doors open 15 minutes before lecture is due to start.
- For further deailts see our events page.
- Tickets can be purchased on our music events page.
- Limited tickets can also be purchased on the door. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to event start time to avoid disappointment.
- Information is given under event listings where tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Ticket prices are £12.50, £10 (over 60, Royal Holloway alumni), £5 (non-Royal Holloway students), FREE (current Royal Holloway students and staff, children under the age of 16).
- Wine and soft drinks are on sale during the interval at many of these events.
- Season tickets (£50) can be purchased, providing free admission for one person to most events (exceptions being the Royal Holloway in Concert at St John's Smith Square, St Cecilia's Concert and Hellenic Institute's 25th anniversary events). If you attend four or more of our events throughout the series, you will save a minimum of £12.50. For more information, please email email@example.com or call the Concert Office on +44 (0)1784 443853.
Exhibitions and art collection and Community events
Admission is free unless otherwise stated. Please refer to individual event listings for further information.
The Windsor Building Auditorium is fitted with facilities for the hard of hearing.
Accessible facilities on campus
Blue badge parking is available throughout campus. Step free access routes are shown on our campus map.
Term dates 2017/18
Autumn term: Monday 18 September to Friday 8 December 2017
Winter graduation ceremonies: 12-14 December 2017
Spring term: Monday 8 January to Friday 23 March 2018
Summer term: Monday 23 April to Friday 8 June 2018
Summer graduation ceremonies: 9-13 July 2018