Royal Holloway is one of the top research-led institutions in the UK and the world, with three core faculties: Management & Economics, Science and Arts & Social Sciences.
Our Careers and Employability Service can help you find exactly the right talent for your organisation, through several channels.
- The Careers Portal is an online jobs board where you can advertise graduate roles, placements and internships to students and recent graduates.
- Our award-winning Microplacements Scheme encourages students to experience a day-to-day professional working environment in a variety of industries. Placements last between two to four weeks during the summer and are secured by our placements team. In order to get a place on the scheme, all students need to go through a competitive selection process.
- The annual Careers Fair in October attracts well over 1,000 students keen to network with graduate recruiters offering placements, internships and graduate training schemes.
- Part-time Jobs Fairs see in the region of 1,500 students looking for casual and vacation work, keen to develop their employability skills.
- Our Employer in Residence programme offers the opportunity to spend some time in our Careers Centre, meeting students informally 1:1 or in small groups
- Themed Careers Talks, Mini Fairs, Skills Sessions, Networking Events and Online Campaigns take place throughout the autumn and spring terms, covering a wide range of sectors.
Please email email@example.com for more details.
For specific guidance on recruiting international students, read our guide.
Our Privacy Notice for Employers can be read here