Royal Holloway is one of the top research-led institutions in the UK and the world, with three core faculties: Management & Economics, Science and Arts & Social Sciences.
Our Careers and Employability Service can help you find exactly the right talent for your organisation, through several channels.
- The Careers Portal is an online jobs board where you can advertise graduate roles, placements and internships to students and recent graduates.
- Our award-winning Microplacements Scheme encourages students to experience a day-to-day professional working environment in a variety of industries. Placements last between two to four weeks during the summer and are secured by our placements team. In order to get a place on the scheme, all students need to go through a competitive selection process.
- The annual Careers Fair in October attracts well over 1,000 students keen to network with graduate recruiters offering placements, internships and graduate training schemes. To register your interest in attending the 2019 fair, please complete the form here.
- Part-time Jobs Fairs see in the region of 1,500 students looking for casual and vacation work, keen to develop their employability skills.
- Our Employer in Residence programme offers the opportunity to spend some time in our Careers Centre, meeting students informally 1:1 or in small groups
- Themed Careers Talks, Mini Fairs, Skills Sessions, Networking Events and Online Campaigns take place throughout the autumn and spring terms, covering a wide range of sectors.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
For specific guidance on recruiting international students, read our guide.
Our Privacy Notice for Employers can be read here